This product is suitable to charge 1PC Wii U GamePad and 2PCS Wii remote at the same time, also can be used as storage stand.
I. Function and feature:
1. Can charge 1PC Wii U GamePad
2. Can charge 2PCS Wii remote
3. When don't charge, can use as storage stand
4. Micro computer controls the charging independently, won't interfere mutually.
5. With over-voltage, over-current, over-charging, over-discharge, positive and negative short-circuit protection function.
6. This charge station has automatic timing function. It will stop charging automatically after 6 hours.
1. Insert the power plug of Wii U GamePad into the charge port of this charge station.
2. The indicator light in the middle turns to blue, the indicator light for Wii remote on each side turns to red and blue in turn, then go out.
3. Put Wii U Gamepad on the charge station, the charge indicator light in the middle turns to red, then keeps blue lighting when fully charged.
4. Put Ni-MH battery into our special battery case, then put into Wii remote. Then put Wii remote into the charge station, the indicator light will turn to red when charging, then turns to blue when fully charged.
5. When charge Wii U GamePad and Wii remote at the same time, if Wii U GamePad is almost fully charged, but Wii remote are still on charging, the indicator will turn to red and blue in turn, it is normal phenomenon.
1. Input voltage: DC4.75-. 5.2V
2. Output current: MAX 2A
3. Dimensions: 123*144*55MM
4. Shell material: ABS
5. Weight: 145g
6. Accessories: Battery case 2PCS. Optional accessory: , Wii U GamePad charge cable 1PC
1. Please check whether all accessories are in good condition.
2. Make sure to put the battery correctly.
3. Pls unplug the adaptor if don't use for long period.
4. Forbid to use or store in humid surroundings.
5. In order to avoid affecting its working life, pls don't make it suffer heavy strike or heavy pressure.
6. When the product is caught in the rain or water or is broken, pls stop using it, then deliver to professional repair department to deal with it. Pls don't dismantle by yourself.